Ingredient Spotlight: ImmunoSEB
A strong immune system continues to be at the forefront of consumers’ minds. Consumers increased their supplement intake during the pandemic, and research shows, supplement consumption is predicted to continue to rise post-COVID. The enzyme market in particular is expected to grow at an annual compound rate of at least 7.1%.
Adding a clean, research-backed enzyme product to your line is one way for nutraceutical companies to stand out. With numerous published studies to support its safety and efficacy, ImmunoSEB™, created and manufactured by Specialty Enzymes & Probiotics, is a sure bet.
What is ImmunoSEB?
ImmunoSEB™ is a powerful proteolytic blend of nine enzymes proven to promote immune health. It’s comprised of strong protease and antioxidant enzymes, including Peptizyme SP™, Bromelain, Amylase, Peptidase, Glucoamylase, Catalase, Papain, and Lactoferrin. The combination of these enzymes supports a healthy immune system.
A recent clinical trial was published in the Medical Journal of Advances in Clinical Toxicology. In this randomized, multi-center, peer-reviewed clinical trial, scientists explored the safety and efficacy of the health supplements ImmunoSEB™ (systemic enzyme complex) and ProbioSEB CSC3™ (Bacillus probiotics complex) as a supplemental therapy in confirmed mild to moderate COVID-19 patients. The results found more than 93% of patients who were taking the supplements recovered and showed clinical improvement by the end of the second week.*
The Benefits of ImmunoSEB™
ImmunoSEB™ promotes stimulation of immune response. It supports synergistic action with antimicrobial agents to promote immune health. Some other benefits of ImmunoSEB™ include:
- Promotes Immune Response*
- Supports Improved Absorption and Site-Directed Assistance*
- Promotes Antifungal, Antibacterial, and Bacteriostatic Activity*
- Promotes Normal Response to Inflammation*
Formulating with ImmunoSEB™
When formulating with ImmunoSEB™, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- ImmunoSEB™ is available in powder, tablet, and capsule form.
- It contains ingredients that have been recognized and used for their benefits to human health for a long time. In addition, ImmunoSEB™ is backed by clinical trials, case studies, as well as in vivo and in vitro studies.
- Amylases and proteases are already in the body, therefore ImmunoSEB™ is as a supplement to support the body’s normal function.
Supplement brands that want to stand out should incorporate enzyme-rich ingredients like ImmunoSEB™. ImmunoSEB™ provides consumers with a safe way to boost the immune response in a variety of ways. It is a multifaceted ingredient and can be added to a wide assortment of supplements.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. ImmunoSEB™ is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.