Consumers have been taking more supplements to strengthen their immune systems because of the COVID-19 pandemic. According to Grand View Research, the increase in supplement consumption is predicted to rise even post-COVID, especially for enzyme-focused supplements, because of consumers’ increased awareness of health and well-being. The enzyme market is expected to grow at an annual compound rate of at least 7.1%. As consumers become aware of the benefits of enzymes, supplement business owners should consider creating supplements that incorporate them, such as ImmunoSEB, to stand out in a saturated market.
What is ImmunoSEB?
ImmunoSEB is a blend of enzymes, such as Peptizyme SPTM, Bromelain, Amylase, Peptidase, Glucoamylase, Catalase, Papain, and Lactoferrin created by Specialty Enzymes & Probiotics that help the body fight infections. These enzymes are naturally produced by your body but occur at low levels in some individuals. The combination of these enzymes generates stimulation in the immune system and breaks proteins into amino acids, which your body needs for healthy immune function.
In a study done by Specialty Enzymes & Probiotics, participants with COVID-19 took two ImmunoSEB capsules twice a day. The results found over 93% of patients who were taking the supplements recovered and showed clinical improvement by the end of the second week.*
The Benefits of ImmunoSEB
ImmunoSEB helps stimulate the immune response. It performs synergistic action with antimicrobial agents to improve strength to fight infections. Some other benefits include:
- Boost in immune response*
- Established synergistic action with antimicrobial agents*
- Supported performance of antimicrobial agents by improving absorption and site-directed assistance*
- Antifungal, antibacterial, and bacteriostatic activity*
- Normal body response to inflammation*
Formulating with ImmunoSEB
When formulating with ImmunoSEB, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- ImmunoSEB is available in several convenient forms, such as powders, tablets, and capsules.
- ImmunoSEB is GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe).
- It contains ingredients that have been recognized and used for their benefits to human health for a long time. There is no need for extensive research to validate any of the ingredients in ImmunoSEB because many of them already exist naturally.
- Some ingredients, like amylase, are already found in the human body, which means that the ingredients do not present a risk in consumption. For this reason, when you add ImmunoSEB to your own formulations, it can be used safely by most of the population.
Supplement brands that want to stand out should incorporate enzyme-rich ingredients like ImmunoSEB. ImmunoSEB provides consumers with a safe way to boost the immune response in a variety of ways. It is a multifaceted ingredient and can be added to a wide assortment of supplements.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. ImmunoSEB is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.