Nowadays, more and more consumers are taking different kinds of health and beauty supplements for improved skin health and stronger muscle and joint function. As consumers become increasingly aware of the importance of their muscle and joint health, they are looking into supplements that contain hyaluronic acid. According to market research, the global market for hyaluronic acid is projected to increase at a CAGR of 8.1% over the next few years. As hyaluronic acid continues to gain momentum in the supplement industry, supplement business owners should look into creating supplements that incorporate them, such as Mobilee®, to stand out in a saturated market.
What is Mobilee®
Mobilee® is a unique hyaluronic acid matrix developed by Bioiberica. It is extracted from rooster comb and improves mobility, muscle strength, and joint health. It contains natural components, such as collagen and polysaccharides, that act in synergy to stimulate the body’s production of hyaluronic acid. This, in turn, lubricates the joints and helps to promote healthy function and flexibility of stronger joints and muscles.
There have been various clinical trials that have tested the efficacy of Mobilee®. These studies show that Mobilee® multiplies the body’s natural production of hyaluronic acid and demonstrates greater efficacy than hyaluronic acid from fermentation and shows positive effects on healthy joint and muscle function.
Benefits of Mobilee®
Due Thanks to the interaction of its components, Mobilee® has several benefits:
- Increases the endogenous synthesis of hyaluronic acid in joints by more than 200-fold*
- Reduces clinical synovial effusion and joint discomfort*
- Increases muscle strength*
- Promotes the lubrication of joints*
- Improves joint mobility*
Formulating with Mobilee®
When formulating with Mobilee®, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Mobilee® comes in powdered form, and can easily go into a tableted or encapsulated formulation.
- Mobilee® is a safe and stable ingredient sold all over the world
- Mobilee® is easy to formulate due to its low dosage (80 mg/day) and does not change the smell or taste of the food it is added to
- Mobilee® is approved by the following regulatory bodies: Novel Food and GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe)
Supplement brands that aim to stay relevant in a constantly growing industry should look into creating supplements that incorporate hyaluronic acid complex, such as Mobilee®. Mobilee® provides consumers with a safe way to improve joint and muscle health as they age. It is a versatile ingredient that is a great addition to any supplement – perfect for all types of lifestyles.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Mobilee® is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.